The Boeing Company Global Marketing and Sales Representative - Senior Level in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Boeing Company is seeking to fill a critical position on the GSCS sales and marketing team. This position provides an opportunity to join the Boeing Global Services division and shape the future of GSCS. This position reports to the Senior Manager, GS&M GSCS and will sit in Arlington, VA or St. Louis, MO.
This position would carry the follow actions:
• Responsible for the development of new product offerings, marketing and sales of these offerings, business case development and campaign strategy development with an emphasis on non-DLA government supply chain services opportunities.
• Conduct market research, cultivate new customer relationships and develop and implement program strategies to extend the current portfolio, shape requirements and grow new opportunities.
• Lead the approval process by advocating the customer requirements and selling the business case to management to ensure quality deal.
• Balances BGS and customer goals to drive Long Range Business Plan (LRBP) opportunities and achieve orders for good business.
• Lead negotiations and finalizes commitments, ensuring mutual benefit to the customer and Boeing by interfacing directly with customer decision-makers and influencers.
• Expert in the supply chain management business including, but not limited to, forecasting and modeling, obsolescence management, and end to end supply chain solutions.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and capture non-DLA Government Supply Chain Services opportunities.
• Define and sell innovative supply chain services into domestic government customers.
• Consult with program management to balance customer expectations and company resources.
• Work closely with the Global Marketing and Global Sales team, including subsidiaries to develop and leverage the best of Boeing Global Services.
• Will also work closely with Strategy, Business Operations, Government Operations, the BGS Proposal Center and Business Development/ Marketing support.
The selected candidate will facilitate close coordination and proper communication between Boeing business units, Field Offices, and supporting organizations/individuals to ensure a unified, cohesive one Boeing voice to the customer. This person must have expertise with government agency requirements, budgeting and acquisition processes. Previous sales/capture experience preferred. Previous government and/or industry supply chain experience required.
This individual must possess flawless analytical, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to distill complex problems into cogent recommendations to advise senior leadership. This position also requires a self-starter who has an existing network and is comfortable operating without significant management oversight. The selected candidate will be expected to conduct market research and analysis of potential opportunities and create winning strategies, including partnering options. The position provides the opportunity to increase other skill sets over time, and open new career opportunities either within the core Global Sales and Marketing function or through other opportunities within Boeing.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Experience leading people, developing market offerings, supporting programs and managing budgets required.
• Possession of at least a current Secret security clearance preferred. Applicants must include their security clearance level, investigation type and investigation date clearly on their resume.
• Must have solid knowledge of the supply chain and government agency requirements, PPBE and acquisition processes.
• Experience with Business Case Analysis
• Knowledgeable in Government Acquisition Processes
• Experience in Project Planning and Implementation
• Pricing Methods Ability and Lifecycle Cost Analysis
• Possess General Financial Experience
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
Job Marketing & Sales Rep
Organization: GS&M GS&S
Title: Global Marketing and Sales Representative - Senior Level
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Requisition ID: 1800007539