St. Mary's Good Samaritan Team Leader - Emergency Department in St. Louis, Missouri
Fulfill your calling at SSM Health.
At SSM Health we know that being a nurse is more than a career, it is a calling. As an SSM Health nurse, you have responsibility to carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years ago by offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, our sacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift to our Mission, what will yours be?
Employees tell us that the environment at SSM Health DePaul St. Louis feels more like a family. Employees are warm and friendly, they enjoy each other’s company, they care for one another and they share a passion for delivering exceptional patient care!
Join our exceptional team!
The Team Leader has the primary responsibility of achieving high employee engagement to create a distinctive patient experience and assure the provision of quality and safe services through team members within the assigned department. The team leader assures that employees are performing their work consistent with organizational expectations and policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
- Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and (re) design procedures.
- The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- 1 to 3 years of supervision experience
*SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis – *
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Contact Email - External
Organization: SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis (0128) 12303 DePaul Drive Bridgeton, 63044
Req ID: 18003586